- The Ministry of Health (MOH) : Agence Nationale de Sécurité Sanitaire (ANSS), Institut National de Santé Publique (INSP), Direction Nationale de Laboratoire (DNL), Inspecteur Général, and MOH legal counsels
- The Ministry of Livestock (MOL)
- The Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Defense & other governmental agencies implicated in emergency response
- CDC Cooperative Agreement partners: International Medical Corps (IMC), International Organization for Migration (IOM), RTI International
- Other Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO), international organizations and U.S Government collaborators, including: the World Health Organisation (WHO), United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF), Guinea Red Cross, World Organization for Animal Health (OIE), the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), DAI Global Health, AFENET, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), Department of State Biological Engagement Program (BEP), Fondation Mérieux, Institut Pasteur-Guinée, Global Alliance for Rabies Control, Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL).
- Binta Balde
- Alpha Mahmoud Barry, M.D., Dr.P.H., M.P.H.
- Gian Luca Burci
- Anna Tordjmann
- Ellen Carlin
- Dr. Djibril Cherif
- Prof. Djibril Sangare
This work was supported by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), through Cooperative Agreement number NU19GH001626. The contents of this webpage are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent official views of the CDC or the Department of Health and Human Services.