Urban Pandemic Plans
- District of Columbia Homeland Security Commission 2015 Annual Report: A Look at the District’s Preparedness Level in Addressing a Potential Pandemic Incident
This report outlines general findings on the state of pandemic planning and response in the District of Columbia and makes recommendations for improving upon the coordinated efforts already underway to address a pandemic incident.
- Monterey County Volunteer Management Plan.
- Planning for disaster volunteers is an essential component of creating effective emergency response and recovery systems. The following plan details operational protocols for coordinating spontaneous unaffiliated volunteers and affiliated volunteers for the Monterey County Operational Area. The plan is designed as an annex to the jurisdiction’s Emergency Operations Plan (EOP). It is not meant to stand alone but rather to be used in support of and in conjunction with the jurisdiction’s EOP and its responding agencies’ standard operational procedures.
- New York City Pandemic Influenza Surge Plan For Managing In- and Out-of-Hospital Deaths
- The City of New York Office of Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) developed this plan to manage a surge in deaths that may result from a Pandemic Influenza event affecting New York City. This plan is an annex to the City of New York All Hazards Mass Fatality Management Plan, which outlines the City’s all-hazard response strategy for managing mass fatality operations.