Other Urban Pandemic Preparation Literature
Blog posts, op-eds, and other works.
- Beaubien J. (2018). Yellow Fever Encroaches Megacities, Straining Global Vaccine Supply. NPR Goats & Soda.
- Garcia de Jesus EI. (2018). Four small cities may have played an outsize role in spreading deadly flu. Science Magazine.
- Gulland A. (2018). Urban sprawl behind growth in dengue fever. The Telegraph.
- Juliano C. (2017). Fighting Flu in Big Cities: Lots of Germs in that Big Petri Dish. Front Lines Blog.
- Katz R, Boyce MR, Morhard R, et al. (2018). A Mayoral Network for Pandemic Preparedness. Global Policy Opinion.
- Lupi MV. (2017). Congress should honor women’s health by committing to Zika funding. The Hill.
- Lyons K. (2018). Polio outbreak in Papua New Guinea reaches capital Port Moresby. The Guardian.
- Moyo J, Pérez-Peña R. (2018). Zimbabwe Declares Cholera Emergency as Disease Spreads in Capital. New York Times, A4.
- Unal B. (2018). Contagion-proofing for Cities. Chatham House Expert Perspectives.
- Vendoti D. (2018). Arresting biological disasters: Role ‘smart cities mission’ can play. Observer Research Foundation.