Ph.D. Candidate in the Global Infectious Diseases Program at Georgetown University and the Wynn Fellow at the Center for Global Health Science & Security
Learn more about Matt Boyce’s work at the Center:
- Center Bio
- COVID Local: https://covid-local.org/
- Inoculating Cities: Case Studies of Urban Pandemic Preparedness, 1st Edition – June 24, 2021
- BMJ Global Health: Rapid urban health security assessment tool: a new resource for evaluating local-level public health preparedness
- The Lancet Global Health: Global Fund Contributions to health security in ten countries, 2014-20.
- Wired: Cities in Poorer Countries Are at Risk as Covid-19 Spreads
- Health Policy and Planning: COVID-19 and the proliferation of urban networks for health security.